In My Opinion

Just a little shin-dig I created about my thoughts on hip hop and global politics and anything between and beyond. And yes I do hail from the lovely nation-state of Kenya!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Iran manipulated US and Britain

It seems the "Greatest Nation on Earth" has been duped by the Iranian government! Mr. Chalabi, who the US got most of its intelligence info from, was in fact acting as a double spy for Iran and giving them secret US intelligence...ahh hahahaha!.....ahem...excuse me. What this means of course is best summed up in this quote:


Larry Johnson, a former senior counter-terrorist official at the state department, said: "When the story ultimately comes out we'll see that Iran has run one of the most masterful intelligence operations in history. They persuaded the US and Britain to dispose of its greatest enemy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home